- fluent in Russian;
- higher professional or secondary specialized education;
- skilled in conducting negotiations and business correspondence;
- knowledge of real estate market;
- experienced in real estate market;
- realtor’s license;
- advanced user of PC (MS Word, Excel, Internet, PowerPoint) and peripheral devices;
- high capacity for work and commitment to results;
- excellent communication skills, stress resistance, punctuality, attention to details, responsibility.
- Sale, leasing out real estate items; new customer engagement; increase in business profitability; deal documents management; consulting customers; management of sale and leasing departments.
- Negotiable salary (to be discussed during the interview).
- Probationary period is 1 month.
- Full time working day.
- Work in the territory of the employer. Israel centre.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.