RICC – Russia-Israel Consulting Center.
We offer full end-to-end assistance and advice for the repatriation process – from the documents preparation for a consular interview to the Darkon (foreign passport) acquisition.
We have 10 different managers, each of them is fully responsible for their own repatriation step.
Our services include:
- Documents examination in order to ensure compliance with the consulate requirements (“Nativ” organisation)
- Ordering a queue at the consulate for a convenient time
- Filling out a test form (12 pages) that is needed to fill out at the consulate immaculate
- Complete preparation for the consular interview
- Arranging a repatriation appointment with Jewish Agency
- Execution of a request to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Israel for an urgent Darkon issuing
- Signing up for all the Ministry of Absorption priviledges
- Opening a bank account for new immigrants
- Signing up for an Israeli Health Insurance
- Obtaining an Israeli driving license (in the presence of Russian ones)
- Ordering a biometric Darkon in Israel or in Moscow (with the possibility of delivery the Darkon to Moscow).
RICC is your repatriation from “A” to “Z” without jitters, without fuss and bother!