- Fluent in Russian
- Ability to independently develop a strategy and implement it promptly
- Extensive experience in travel business
- Customer oriented, analytical skills
- Higher professional or secondary specialized education
- Advanced user of PC (MS Word, Excel, Internet, PowerPoint) and peripheral devices
- Experience in work with online sites
- Skilled in negotiations and business correspondence
- High capacity for work and commitment to results
- Excellent communication skills, stress resistance, punctuality, attention to details, responsibility
- Readiness for intensive work.
- Planning the Development Department, new customer engagement, increase in business profitability, conducting negotiations, execution of new agreements, paper work, participation in projects development.
Negotiable salary (to be discussed during the interview). Probationary period is 1 month. Full time working day. Work on the territory of the employer. Israel centre.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.